Monday, January 19, 2009

Cold Mix

I’ve already done a Winter Mix. Now it’s time for the Cold Mix, as in runny nose and eyes, sore throat, fever, inability to breathe (or sleep, which means that one keeps one’s spouse up all night, too, which wildly endears said spouse to you), and general desire to curl up into a ball and die. This is what I’ll be listening to today, assuming I can summon the energy to press the Play button on the iPod.

1. Feel Like I’m Fixin’ to Die – Bob Dylan
2. Breathe – Pink Floyd
3. The Medication’s Wearing Off – Eels
4. Sleepless Nights – Gram Parsons and Emmylou Harris
5. Fever Dream – Iron & Wine
6. Rockin’ Pneumonia and the Boogie Woogie Flu – Johnny Rivers
7. T.B. Sheets – Van Morrison
8. The Drugs Don’t Work – The Verve
9. Girl, You Have No Faith in Medicine – The White Stripes
10. Cough Coughing – Menomena
11. Leave Me Alone – New Order
12. I Wanna Be Sedated – The Ramones

No comments: