Josh Jackson, editor of Paste Magazine, just posted a list of his favorite 10 country-rock duets on the Paste website. Good times, I tell you. There's nothing better than music nerds sitting around in coffee-stained t-shirts debating the Top 10 male/female country duets. And eating pork rinds.
Here's my list. Some of these are better classified as "country" than "country-rock," but there you go.
10) You're Running Wild -- Buddy and Julie Miller
9) Just Between the Two of Us -- Merle Haggard and Bonnie Owens
8) Darkest Hour is Just Before Dawn -- Emmylou Harris and Ricky Skaggs
7) We Could -- John Prine and Iris Dement
6) Holding on to Nothin' -- Porter Wagoner and Dolly Parton
5) Dirty Little Texas Story -- Chip Taylor and Carrie Rodriguez
4) Jackson -- Johnny Cash and June Carter Cash
3) We Loved It Away -- George Jones and Tammy Wynette
2) Party Time -- Caitlin Cary and Thad Cockrell
1) The Angels Rejoiced in Heaven Last Night -- Gram Parsons and Emmylou Harris
What are yours?
 Anyone posting the words "Kenny" or "Rogers" will be automatically banned from future comments on my blog.