Friday, September 29, 2006

Next Blog

Blogger has a "Next Blog" button, which I've never noticed before, that appears in the upper right corner of the blog window. So, while checking my blog, I clicked it. And this is what I found:

"Life........ its a very strange thg... neither u can live with it nor u can live without it....sometimes life gives u everythg.... i mean everythg u need. U dont even have to ask for it... its thr decorated in plate and handed over to u... just like tht... In such moments i think how strange? I didnt ask for it!! why? wht for??"

I don't know how this person arrived next to me in the blog world. I don't know how these things work. But I am so glad to hang out next to someone who realizes that life is something you can neither live with nor without. Particularly without, I would guess. Welcome, virtual neighbor! May u ponder life fr mny yrs 2 come.

3 comments:

mg said...

the 'next blog' button randomly transfers you to a new blog. if you hit it again, you'll get someone completely different next time.

Andy Whitman said...

You're right.

So the button is mislabeled. Given its function, I'd expect something like "Random World of Blogs." But maybe that wouldn't fit on the button. But when in doubt, I say, make a bigger button.

And I'm kinda disappointed. I really liked that person as my blog neighbor, whoever he or she might be.

Andrew Price said...

Oh my. That's very funny. (Or as your never-to-be-again neighbor would put it: "lol!")

And Andy, if you're in the market for one, I'll be your entertaining neighbor! I'm very entertaining. (And extremely good-looking and humble. Really.)