Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Paste on NPR

Last week Paste Magazine editor Josh Jackson was on NPR's All Songs Considered. If you'd like to listen to the show, you can do so here.

Here's the blurb for the show:

"The editors of Paste magazine wondered: who are the best living songwriters around. They gathered a team of 50 musicians and writers and put together a list of the top 100. On this edition of All Songs Considered host Bob Boilen talks with Paste magazine editor Josh Jackson, the arts editor for NPR News, Bill Wyman and songwriter Mary Gauthier. They discuss great songwriters, life-changing songs and the art and craft of songwriting."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I take back all the nasty things I said about the Paste "Top 100" list.

After all, "If you heard it on NPR, it must be true".

John McCollum said...

Nasty? I can't imagine anyone saying anything nasty about that list. Every single person I know agreed with every single listing. Nasty? What the hell?

John McCollum said...

Great NPR interview, by the way. I'm sick today, and it kept me great company for an hour or say.